Asanja Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari Tour: (Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater & Serengeti)
- Meet & Greet Services
- Pickup from Kilimanjaro \ Arusha \ Seronera \ Mwanza
- Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle
- Private English Speaking Driver Guide
- All park fees paid to Government
- All Serengeti Camping fees paid to Government
- Unlimited Game drives
- Full Board meals at Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Serengeti
- Game Drives in Lake Manyara
- Accommodation in Luxury Private Tents \ Lodges with attached shower and bathroom
- Balloon Safari on one day at Serengeti (Optional)
- Select drinks included with a special offer*
- BBQs, Bush Meals, Bon-fires at Serengeti
- Drive inside the Ngorongoro Crater for one full day
- Drive to Grumeti river, crocodile river, hippo pool, migration view at Serengeti
- Drive to Sun-downers at Serengeti
- Drive to a Masai Village to explore their culture if interested
- Drop to Kilimanjaro \ Arusha \ Seronera \ Mwanza
The Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari tour is perfect if you are looking to explore different national parks at Tanzania. Asanja Africa offers the best known accommodations at Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti during your safari tour.
The Tarangire National Park famous for its huge number of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing lions. Visitors to the park can expect to see any number of residential zebras and wildebeests in addition to the less common animals. Other common animals include waterbuck, giraffe, and olive baboons.
Home to more than 550 species, the park is a haven for bird enthusiasts who can expect so see dozens of species even in the dry season. The swamps are the focus of the largest selection of breeding birds anywhere in the world. yellow-collared lovebirds are a common bird sighting in the trees along the Tarangire River.
The park is also famous for the termite mounds that dot the landscape. Those that have been abandoned are often seen to be home to dwarf mongoose.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area is home to Approximately 25,000 large animals, mostly ungulates, live in the crater. Large animals in the crater include the black rhinoceros, the African buffalo or Cape buffalo, and the hippopotamus. There also are many other ungulates: the blue wildebeest, Grant’s zebra, the common eland, and Grant’s and Thomson’s gazelles. The crater has one of the densest known population of Masai lions.
The Serengeti National Park is prominent for its considerable size of lions, this park is located in the north of Tanzania. Many large mammals, including the Big Five, and over several avifauna species and birds, live inside the park. Serengeti National park has the leading number of resident predators: Leopards, Lions, Jackals, Hyenas and Severals. Beautiful birds such as eagles, ostriches, fish eagles and secretary birds reside within the park. The ecological unit is inclusive of rivers, outcropping of rocks called kopjes, termite mounds and savannah plains.
Get a free quote for Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari Tour. Do not forget to mention your estimated dates along with number of adults \ children in the “message” section below.
Interested? Get a free quote on Asanja Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari Tour. The form below takes less than a minute to complete, but the Asanja Experience is of a lifetime!