ASANJA AFRICA TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ASANJA AFRICA POLICIES TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION, BOOKING A SAFARI AND BEFORE MAKING A PAYMENT
All users agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- All rates are Per Person Full Board on sharing basis (All Meals, Tent Charges)
- Park Entrance fees for National Parks are NOT included if you book from our online 3rd party partners (booking.com, etc) & need to be paid by the guests at park entry gates. However, If you book a complete safari (accommodation, transfers, game drives) with Asanja, your park fees may be included in the final quote. You will be duly informed of the same when you communicate with our team.
- To book & confirm the reservation, 20% of total safari deposit + full flight fare (if any) needs to be paid to receive the safari confirmation & flight confirmations (High season you will be required to pay in full)
- 20% deposit is non-refundable for cancellations till 60 days prior to arrival & any cancellations received later are non-refundable
- Changes to dates for safari (Accommodation) can be made without any additional charge, but depends on availability
- Flights have their own cancellation & change policies
- Balance for safari is due 60 days prior to arrival & is non-refundable after, but changes can be made free of charge based on availability (Accommodation)
- Asanja Africa reserves the right to cancel your reservation and all deposits will be non refundable if the balance payment is not received 60 days prior to arrival date
- Asanja Africa has partnered with Direct Pay Online to handle credit card transactions. Direct Pay Online makes use of the highest security to guard the financial details of Asanja Africa’s guests. Direct Pay Online is PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant – The highest Payments Security Standard & is the Most Secure Online Payments Provider in East Africa
- You certify that you will be using your own credit card for any transaction on this site OR have an approval from the credit card holder to use his card which will need to be provided to Asanja Africa Booking team on request.
- Asanja Africa team has zero tolerance for any fraudulent transactions OR friendly charge backs & reserves the right to cancel any online \ offline transaction which they deem as fraud. The reservation will automatically be cancelled.
- All fraudulent transactions OR friendly charge backs will be investigated on Asanja Africa’s will & Legal Authorities will be contacted as we deem necessary.
Default Children and Extra Bed Policy:
- All Children are are welcome.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 50% of the room stay per night when using existing beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Pets are not allowed
If you make a special request OR the Asanja team offers any service free of charge, it is NOT guaranteed. Asanja Africa will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet your special requests, but in case Asanja Africa fails to meet your complimentary special requests, Asanja Africa is NOT liable to pay you any refund OR shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the same.
Terms & Conditions:
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Asanja Africa. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Asanja Africa. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing reservation with Asanja Africa. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place a reservation with Asanja Africa. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Asanja Africa. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Asanja Africa used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Asanja Africa
Limitation of Liability
Asanja Africa shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Asanja Africa has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In the event that an Asanja Africa rates are mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Asanja Africa reserves the right to refuse or cancel any reservations listed at the incorrect price. Asanja Africa reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such reservations whether or not the reservation has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the reservation and it is cancelled, Asanja Africa shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Asanja Africa without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Asanja Africa may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Asanja Africa.
Use of Site
Harassment OR Blackmail in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including Asanja Africa or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Asanja Africa, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
This Website is only a venue where Guests may meet and interact with us for their reservations. The agreement between you and Asanja Africa is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the online services of Asanja Africa you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in USD
- By indicating User’s acceptance to make a reservation or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to make reservations and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- Any reservation placed for a tent that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the reservation has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Asanja Africa will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Asanja Africa, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only. Company may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms to its Affiliates without consent of the User.
- Any attempt by a User to deliberately damage the Site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Site or defame Asanja Africa is in violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, Asanja Africa reserves the right to seek damages/injunction from any such User to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Asanja Africa reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Asanja Africa has the right in its sole discretion to reject the reservation and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Please note that there may be certain reservations that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any reservation for any reason. Some situations that may result in your reservation being cancelled include limitations on quantities available, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any reservation. We will contact you if your reservation is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your reservation. If your reserrvation is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account or will be paid through cheque OR bank transfer.
- In case we receive a cancellation notice and the reservation has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the reservation and refund the entire amount. We have the full right to decide whether a reservation has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
Asanja Africa Policies last updated January 15th, 2019