Serengeti National Park Safari, Tanzania
Highlights: Asanja Serengeti National Park Safari
- Meet & Greet Services
- Pickup from Kilimanjaro \ Arusha \ Seronera \ Mwanza
- Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle (Exclusive Use)
- Private English Speaking Driver Guide
- All park fees paid to Government
- All Camping fees paid to Government
- Unlimited Game drives based on arrival & departure
- Full Board meals at Asanja Africa, Serengeti
- Accommodation in Luxury Private Tents with attached shower and bathroom
- Balloon Safari on one day (Optional)
- Select drinks included with a special offer*
- BBQs, Bush Meals, Bon-fires
- Drive to Grumeti river, crocodile river, hippo pool, migration view
- Drive to Sun-downers at Serengeti
- Drive to a Masai Village to explore their culture if interested
- Drop to Kilimanjaro \ Arusha \ Seronera \ Mwanza
Asanja Serengeti National Park Safari Specials
- Mornings are a great time for watching lions in action and getting a glimpse of the endangered black rhino
- 90% of our guests hear the Lions roar at night
- Small group of Imphalas are outside your tents all night
- Quite possible to see Lions outside from your Asanja Private Tents if they pass from Asanja Camp
- Migration is at the Asanja camp at times as Asanja is located on the path of migration
- Grumeti River which is ideal base to experience the migration different times of the year
- You’re bound to stumble across hippos at other Serengeti watering holes, but nothing can compare to the spectacle of the Retina Hippo Pool in Central Serengeti. Where the Seronera and Orangi rivers converge, you’ll find a deep puddle of water constantly churned by roughly 200 sloshing, playing hippos
- Evening game drive with sundowners
- Special BBQs, Bonfires & Exclusive Bush Meals
Asanja Serengeti National Park Safari in Tanzania is prominent for its considerable size of lions. Serengeti National park is located in the north of Tanzania. Many large mammals, including the Big Five, and over several avifauna species and birds, live inside the park. Serengeti National park has the leading number of resident predators: Leopards, Lions, Jackals, Hyenas and Severals. Beautiful birds such as eagles, ostriches, fish eagles and secretary birds reside within the park. The ecological unit is inclusive of rivers, outcropping of rocks called kopjes, termite mounds and savannah plains.
The highlights of the Asanja Serengeti National Park Safari is the iconic wildebeest and zebra migration, outstanding game drives with the expert guides from Asanja & the most unique spectacle in the entire wild world. Asanja can customize your Serengeti National Park Safari as per your needs with the number of nights you wish to spend inside the park & most of our guests stay more than 4 nights to have the best Asanja Serengeti National Park Safari Experience.
Asanja Africa facts:
We at Asanja specialize in crafting special itineraries for our guests and our reputation for quality service is unrivaled. Our qualified expert guides & camp staff have extensive historical knowledge and are excellent hosts. Together with our dedicated team we strive to provide life-changing journeys and we will always go the extra mile to ensure you have an extraordinary and unforgettable Asanja safari experience.
Your tour is private and therefore flexible to your requirements and whims as you go. You have a private expert English speaking guide and a dedicated driver and vehicle. What you see in our quote is what you will pay with no surprises!
Get a free quote on Serengeti National Park Safari. Our Safari experts will get back to you shortly. Do not forget to mention your estimated dates along with number of adults \ children in the “message” section below.
Interested? Get a free quote on Asanja Serengeti National Park Safari. The form below takes less than a minute to complete, but the Asanja Experience is of a lifetime!