Serengeti National Park Safari, Tanzania
Highlights: Asanja Serengeti National Park Safari
- Meet & Greet Services
- Pickup from Kilimanjaro \ Arusha \ Mwanza OR fly-in to Asanja! Ask us for flights
- Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle (Exclusive Use)
- Private English Speaking Driver Guide
- All park entrance fees included
- All camping fees included
- Unlimited Game drives based on arrival & departure
- Full Board meals at Asanja Africa, Serengeti
- Accommodation in Private Tents with attached shower and bathroom
- Balloon Safari on one day (Optional)
- Select drinks included with a special offer*
- BBQs, Bush Meals, Bon-fires
- Drive to Grumeti river, crocodile river, hippo pool, migration view
- Drive to Sun-downers at Serengeti
- Drive to a Masai Village to explore their culture if interested
- Drop to Kilimanjaro \ Arusha \ Seronera \ Mwanza OR fly-out from Asanja to Zanzibar, Kilimanjaro, Arusha or DAR-ES-SALAAM! Ask us for flights!
Asanja Serengeti National Park Safari Specials
- Mornings are a great time for watching lions in action and getting a glimpse of the endangered black rhino
- 95% of our guests hear the Lions roar at night
- Small group of Imphalas are outside your tents all night
- Quite possible to see Lions outside from your Asanja Private Tents if they pass from Asanja Camp
- Big 5
- Migration is at the Asanja camp at times as Asanja is located on the path of migration
- Grumeti River which is ideal base to experience the migration different times of the year
- You’re bound to stumble across hippos at other Serengeti watering holes, but nothing can compare to the spectacle of the Retina Hippo Pool in Central Serengeti. Where the Seronera and Orangi rivers converge, you’ll find a deep puddle of water constantly churned by roughly 200 sloshing, playing hippos
- Evening game drive with sundowners
- Special BBQs, Bonfires & Exclusive Bush Meals
Glimpse into an Asanja Serengeti National Park Safari:
Serengeti National Park
|Welcome to Serengeti National Park! Your Asanja guide will welcome you at the Serengeti Airstrip and drive you to Asanja Africa camp (40km, 1h drive). Enjoy a scenic game drive during the transfer from the Seronera airstrip to the Camp. Serengeti is home to over 70 larger mammals, approximately 500 different types of birds and the largest migration of lans animals on the planet: more than two million mammals roam its 30,000 square kilometres.
Dinner and Overnight at the ASANJA AFRICA (MORU) CAMP, SERENGETI
Moru Kopjes (South – Central Serengeti)
|Moru Kopjes is home to Serengeti National Park’s only black rhino population. A small herd of the critically endangered animal still resides in the region and is closely monitored by armed anti-poaching rangers. Other animals, such as lions, elephants and leopards, can also be spotted here. And if you’re interested in the park’s ties to the indigenous Maasai community, check out Gong Rock and the region’s famous Maasai rock paintings.
Bush Dinner and Overnight at the ASANJA AFRICA (MORU) CAMP, SERENGETI
Seronera River Valley (Central Serengeti)
|The valley’s river keeps the vegetation plentiful. Wildebeest, zebras, elephants, giraffes, gazelles and many other species can be spotted here on any given day. The large amount of prey also draws the highest population of predators. The golden grassland rustles with the movement of roaming lions, cheetahs and hyenas. This is also one of the best places to find the park’s elusive leopards. You’re bound to stumble across hippos at the other Serengeti watering holes, but nothing can compare to the spectacle of the Retina Hippo Pool. Situated where the Seronera and Orangi rivers converge, the Retina Hippo Pool consist of a deep puddle of water with roughly 200 sloshing, playing hippos.
Dinner and Overnight at the ASANJA GRUMETI CAMP, SERENGETI
Grumeti River (Western Corridor)
|Grumeti river is known for its large crocodile population; the crocs anxiously await the migrating herd’s crossing for a guaranteed meaty feast. Other animals you’ll find swimming in the river and drinking from its water include elephants, hippos and monkeys. Bring a boxed lunch to enjoy picnic-style near the river. Catching The Great Migration as it crosses the Grumeti River (July-November) is a must for avid nature lovers, although those with weaker stomachs may want to steer clear.
Dinner and Overnight at the ASANJA GRUMETI CAMP, SERENGETI
|DAY 5: There is much more as we customize the as per your needs along with the number of nights…. You can spend 1 night or can do a safari for 10 nights – We promise each day is different and more fun full of adventure!||Contact our team to get a special quote for a very personalized safari experience – You may do the safari once in your lifetime so Trust Asanja as thousands other guests do and make the safari experience an experience of a lifetime!
Use the contact form below to contact our team. Once again, if you are looking for something special, you need to experience the Asanja Safari!
Asanja Africa facts:
We at Asanja specialize in crafting special itineraries for our guests and our reputation for quality service is unrivaled. Our qualified expert guides & camp staff have extensive historical knowledge and are excellent hosts. Together with our dedicated team we strive to provide life-changing journeys and we will always go the extra mile to ensure you have an extraordinary and unforgettable Asanja safari experience.
Your tour is private and therefore flexible to your requirements and whims as you go. You have a private expert English speaking guide and a dedicated driver and vehicle. What you see in our quote is what you will pay with no surprises!
Get a free quote on Serengeti National Park Safari. Our Safari experts will get back to you shortly. Do not forget to mention your estimated dates along with number of adults \ children in the “message” section below.
Interested? Get a free quote on Asanja Serengeti National Park Safari. The form below takes less than a minute to complete, but the Asanja Experience is of a lifetime!